Happy Birthday Cousin Quotes And Wishes

1. “Happy birthday to my wonderful cousin. Today is your day, and we send you well wishes. You’re smart, funny and beautiful, too. I’m so thankful to have a cousin like you.”

2. “To my dearest cousin, may your future see all of your wishes and dreams come true. Happy birthday!”

3. “We’re cousins, so that means we’re family. But even if we weren’t, I’d be so thankful to know a person as sweet and kind as you. Happy birthday!”

4. “It doesn’t matter if I haven’t seen you in a week or a year, it feels as if no time passes in between each visit. Happy birthday, cousin. May your day be special.”

birthday message for boss

5. “A little birdie whispered in my ear that today is your birthday. I hope you have an amazing day. I wish you nothing but joy, love, and laughter in the coming year.”

6. “Happy birthday to my cousin; my friend. Family connects us, but it was by choice that we became such close friends. I hope your birthday is as wonderful as you are.”

7. “Time to get up! It’s your birthday! Time to celebrate and enjoy this special day. You are my cousin and friend. Here are all the birthday wishes and love I could send.”

8. “Cousin, you are a beautiful flower in our family’s garden. Happy birthday.”

9. “Another birthday has come around again. They keep coming each year like falling raindrops. But each passing year gives me a chance to tell you, my lovely cousin, happy birthday and best of luck in the coming year.”

10. “Dear cousin, on this special day, I hope you take the time to reflect on how wonderful your life has been. I hope that I can be a part of your future, too. Happy birthday!”

anniversary wishes sister in law

11. “What’s more comforting than a cup of hot cappuccino on a cold day? Having a cousin like you. Happy birthday!”

12. “Whenever I had problems with friends, my boss, a cheating ex or a backstabbing co-worker, I always knew that I could trust your advice, cousin. It’s such a blessing to have a friend like you in my life. Happy birthday.”

13. “I can’t believe how quickly time has flown by. Here we are again, celebrating another birthday. Spend the day enjoying and reflecting on life. Happy birthday, cousin!”

14. “We grew up together, and times have changed since we were kids. But you will always be a dear friend to me, cousin. Happy birthday!”

15. “Cousin, on your birthday, be sure to close your eyes, make a wish and hope that all of the good things in this world come to you.”

birthday message for a special friend

16. “Cousin, I hope the saddest day you have in the future is no worse than one of the happiest days you’ve had in the past. Happy birthday!”

17. “I’m so glad that you’re my cousin. You deserve to have all the love, happiness and success in the world. Have an amazing birthday and a joyous year.”

18. “It doesn’t matter how old you get; you will always be the youngest, smartest and dearest cousin to me. Happy birthday!”

19. “Having a cousin like you is a true blessing. You always inspire me to be a better person, and I’m so thankful for that. Have a great birthday, and may you continue to be an inspiration to so many people’s lives.”

20. “If I had the power to give immortality to someone I loved, I would choose you, cousin. Happy birthday!”

21. “On your birthday, I want you to know how much you are loved and admired by your family. We all hope you have an amazing day, cousin. Happy birthday!”

gn my husband

22. “Cousin, another birthday has arrived. You have grown since your last one to become wise. I hope you have a fun-filled day. Happy birthday!”

23. “Each new birthday presents you with an open page. Fill it with love, joy, wisdom and good deeds. Happy birthday!”

24. “What can I hope for a special cousin who has it all? Another year of fortune, blessings and strength. Happy birthday!”

25. “Happy birthday, cousin! Enjoy this day, celebrate your life, and be hopeful of a bright future.”

26. “Each new birthday marks the end of one year and the start of another. Celebrate this special gift and the opportunity to spend time with the people you love. Happy birthday, cousin!”

27. “Blessed is this day, for it was the day you were born. Happy birthday, cousin!”

28. “My dear cousin, I hope you have an amazing birthday. Know that I love you and miss you!”

29. “It’s a wonderful gift to have a cousin like you to share my joys and sorrows in life. Happy birthday!”

good morning message to my wife

30. “Cousin, you are an important part of my life. I hope you have a fabulous birthday!”

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Brother Quotes And Wishes